10 kwietnia 2022 – CAC Branice
breed & Group judge: Mr. P. Bocianowski (PL)
The 15-month-old X-MAS BLESSING Tamaam “Diana” had a delightful debut in the intermediate class, winning her first CC, Best Bitch, BOB, and eventually also BEST OF GROUP!
Well done team Elater Polonica.
9 April2022 – CAC Branice and the great performance of RIDE THE WIND Tamaam, who gained his next CC in the open class. Well done, guys!
1 April 2022 – Victory Show Nitra (Slovakia)
C.I.E., Ch. GINGER TRUFFLE Tamaam “Max” – exc.1, Victory Veteran Winner & BOG Veteran.
So well done, Ivana i “Max”!
2 April 2022 – the show debut of ZILLION STARS ABOVE Tamaam “Zoe” in Kajaani (Finland) – very promising & Best Puppy. Way to go, Tuija i Zoe!
19 March 2022 – Speciality Show in Slovakia
judges: BOB – Mrs. Linda Voláriková, BIS Honorary Class – Mr. Mauro Mostura
“Harry” MR.HOLMES Tamaam – BEST IN SHOW Honorary Class
“Nikky” U GOT THE LOOK Tamaam – Jubilee Specialty Winner & BOS.
20 March 2022 – Club Show
Breed judge – Mr. Mauro Mostura
“Nikky” U GOT THE LOOK Tamaam – exc.1 & CAC in the open class.
Well done, Adriana & the boys! 😉
Regardless of Crufts, and the beautiful successes of the Tamaam children, last month brought me a few cynological reflections …. Twenty years of coexistence with dogs have taught me a lot – and to be honest – not only about them 😉
- The fact that someone owns the so-called good dogs doesn’t make them a good person. Good dogs don’t make good people.
It is often quite the opposite. A swollen and nourished ego works in the lowest vibrations.
- Sometimes it is dogs who win. Sometimes – it is people. A title doesn’t make a good dog. Hundreds of victories – thanks to the handler’s face – Group & BIS wins do not transform an average dog into an outstanding representative of the breed. It still remains only average. And it can (and most likely WILL) leave a mediocre offspring.
- The fact that someone is nice to you does not make them your friend. Sometimes they just try to take advantage of your work and turn it to their own benefit.
- Trust your gut feelings. If you are not convinced by a litter – just give in the idea.
- Mating two champions does not automatically lead to breeding a champion litter. And vice versa – often the best brood bitches are those who have attended a few shows.
- They say breeding is an art of compromise. I cannot agree with that. An ill-conceived compromise leads to the justification of the use of average animals or – God forbid – the stock with health issues. It is worth reaching for compromises only in the case of using outstanding animals and only when we take the risk ourselves, deciding to keep the offspring from a given mating.
- Breeding is like opening a box of chocolates of different flavors. In one box we can find a raspberry flavor and a magical vomit flavor (a comparison borrowed from the series of Harry Potter books).
- Breeding is a school of life – no one has taught me as many truths about people as I have learned from my dogs.